terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

ATTACKS ON MY SOCIAL NETWORK AND MAIL ACCOUNTS

Since some days ago, I have been experiencing problems with my online accounts. My Orkut and Gmail passwords seems to expire or malfunction, and often I find out that it is impossible to access my accounts on Orkut, Gmail, blogs and other things. I lost all my old blogs, all my social networks (except for Facebook, that is safe by now and has a strong password). I lost my 5-year Hotmail account in February 1st and since then all my accounts seem to fade as soon as they are put to work. I changed all my passwords and I raised my firewalls to avoid other attacks, but probably they'll happen soon.
What they don't know is that I always come back. I have plenty of mail accounts, my contacts are backuped in many places, I protect my data and I have some data storage devices totally offline, to ensure the safety of the important ones agains those bastards. No one can silence me as long as I wish to talk. This is my game now, and I don't care about those idiots - yeah, they are idiots, with high IQ and low emotions, make mistakes due their high intelligence but their low tact. I count n their funtional stupidity to drible them until all of this be rightly ended...

By the way: anyone has ever seen the message "page not found" when logging into Orkut? A brand new Google Account, a brand new Orkut account and when I tried to log it in, I always got "page not found". They are getting close, but not close enough to shut me up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário