sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

RECENTLY ATTACKED THRUGH INSTANT MESSENGER SOFTWARE

Well, folks, things are getting hot here. A couple of minutes ago, I was using MSN when a friend of mine appeared online and I went to him to say "hi".
The answers were quite different of the ones that guy would give. The person was different, acted differently, his writing was different also. He asked me two questions: "where is she", the one I didn't answer, of course. And the other was something like: "How could be you, if you won't be anywhere else?"
The English translation of the sentence above was quite difficult, but the content of the phrase was exactly that, in the same terms, but in other language.
Well, they are trying to imperson my friends to try to con me. What a pity for them, because I know my friends very well and it is quite easy to contact them and discover that it were or weren't "they"...
They are closing the circle. And I'm getting tired of them. Thos pitiful cowards can't even find their own arses, they can't find what they are looking for and still lose their time trying to get the information from me! Pathetic band of fools. You won't get her, you won't get me. And who's King "M"?

New fact: the "King 'M'". Who could be? M... M... M... the only person with "M" I know is not "he", is "she". Well, I'll discover it sooner or later. Time is coming! Bye, folks!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário