domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

WHAT IS, IN FACT, THE NEW WORLD ORDER THEY SO EAGERLY TALK ABOUT

Well, I told you I wouldn't talk about cliche things like "N.W.O.", but it is clearly impossible to avoid this misty subject.
Well, the Illuminati don't plan to stabilish a global government, a totalitary rule over the world. Why?
Well, as I told you, some man called "The True" came to me, because he wanted me to tell him the current location of the Gate Key.
I refused to tell him, refused the money he offered me and told him I didn't care about their plans.
What he revealed to me was the following:

In 12/2012 a cataclysm will happen. But he told me as well that in the same date, their "King" (with capital letter) will "awake". All the survivors will live under the rule of this "King". This is the New World Order.


Who's that King? A man? A god? A symbol? There are no clues. I have a theory, but won't share it untill more evidences are available, because it was made by mere guessing and study of historical facts.

They need the Gate Key to carry on something. She was called "Queen" when she was in the research center in USA. Every Queen has her King and every King has his Queen. So, the Gate Key is probably relevant to the King's "awakening". The man 'The True" told me that they needed her because her DNA is "perfect" and they need it to achieve their goal: the eternal life. Something bizarre enough to make me laugh at him. Well, he said the Gate Key, together with her new found powers, has a lifespan of about 200 years, and he told me that it is almost impossible to kill her.

What I think is that the events in 12/21/2012 - the cataclysm and the King's "awakening" are somehow related. So, if we can stop one, we'll be able to stop another. Quite easy, isn't it? If they don't have the Gate Key, I guess they probably won't be able to "awake" the King and, consequently, no cataclysm will happen.

Maybe all of this "King"'s stuff and cataclysm are mere excuses to justify their longing for the possession of the Gate Key. Maybe it is just another lie, but the evidences I have about the virus are strong. So, we have the benefit of the doubt. It's better to fight agains a probably enemy than to be defeated by an unpredictable one.

We'll keep on fighting. They are smart, they are strong, but love wins any war. And I'll prove them that.
They have brain, but have no heart. I have both. I'm better than any of those lunatics, who are using our science to mess up this world. It is the final battle and I'm deeply involved in it. And I'm sure that we'll win, or I'll die trying.
Bye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário