sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011

THE DARK TRUTH - A partial panorama of facts

This blog is meant to show to the world what they don't want to show.

To start, let me ask you a question? Do you know anything about the Illuminati?
In case of an "yes", well, forget anything you've seen on Youtube, because they aren't exactly what you think they are.

Well, in fact, I don't know either. What I know is just a blur of the truth, a little glimpse of what is happening behind the scene.

The Illuminati, by the facts I found, are a worldwide association of powerful men and woman, mainly scientists and other influent people. They have money to buy kings and presidents, they have the power to dictate the law and to be above of it.
But they don't want to dominate the world.
Yeah, they don't. What they want to do is, by words of one of their scientists is "to make the world lasts more than it was supposed to last."
What it mean?
Well, I have some MSN logs to prove what I'm talking about, but I won't show them because they are full of personal informations about people involved and I don't want to expose them by now. But let me go straight to the facts themselves:
What I found out is that they are making genetic experiments, some of them involving something I call "accelerated evolution". They created a virus, a vector to induce genetic mutations in human beings, forcing a million-year evolution in a span of mere months. Why? To "make the world last more than it was supposed to"!
In 21/12/2012, by the words of a man who called himself "The True", who said to be part of the "Order of the Dragon" (don't know if it is the same of Dracula, but it probably is). He said that a global chain of cataclisms will happen in 21/12/2012, and that the worldwide environment will become unappropriate to human life. That mutation ensures the human survival through the 2012's cataclysm.
The problem is: the virus is potentially deadly. If you get yourself infected, you die with a chance of 99% (don't know if it is the exact percent).
But there are people who won't die. People born with something you know well. People born with "healing factor" or, running away from the X-Men stuff, an enhanced regenerative capability. There are many people in the world with this peculiar feature in their genes, easy to detect by some signs. Those people rarely get sick, they heal quicker than normal, etc. Nothing you can compare with Wolverine, but it is fantastic anyway.
The Illuminati have a research center in USA, next to the Mexican border. A closed facility, with a small town isnside it. They gather people with those capabilities and induce the mutation in them, because the healing factor diminishes the probability of death by the virus and the mutation.
In that facility, a person of my relations was taken to and the virus was injected on her. Some months ago, she started to show the signs of the infection. She passed out a couple of times, her nose bleeded often and she started to experience an augment of her physical abilities. Strenght, balance, speed, senses' improvements and even psychic powers started to show up.
That girl is what they call "the owner of all gifts, the gate key". They want her back to their facility and they want her there at once.
She's running away from them, going to a place I cannot guess, but I have my clues and some of the things she said regarding her destination I cannot reveal to protect her.
They know that I know where she is (in fact, by now, I don't know, because I lost contact with her since last week) and they are after me. I'm publishing from now on the diary of this conspiracy and I'll show more details as soon as possible. There are plenty of information to show and this is just the presentation, the beginning of all.
Well, anyone who's reading this, thank you for the audience. I'll be back soon with more news of what they call the Apocalypse and what I call "my personal fight for the woman I love and the world I live in".
Bye

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário