terça-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2011

LACK OF NEWS OF THE GATE KEY, I'M STARTING TO GET DESPERATED

More than a week after her last contact, I'm still waiting another sign of her. She simply phased out and I'm worried. I barely can sleep. I'm looking like a zombie, with my skin whitening day by day because I rarely go out, just gathering info and crossing data to ensure the things I'm publishing here, my eyes are injected and my will is weakening as time passes. Hope she's OK. In fact, I don't care if someone thinks she's important, this whole crap doesn't mean a thing to me. All I care is about her, about how she is and how she's doing her way in the hostile terrains she's having to fight her way in. Hope I can hear something from her soon.
I'll keep up writing here until they catch me or until this whole damn mess is fixed. 
By the way, I don't call her "The Key" because I think she means is to me. I just refer to her as "the Key" to protect her identity. They know who she is or at least how she looks like, and the info I put here probably won't make things worse to her. If it would do so, I never would started this. As I said, I love her and I want her best. May God, if there is any, be looking at her and guiding her as long as I, by myself, can do nothing but watch. May time comes for all of this have an end. This nightmare mustn't be real but it is, so, I pray to wake up soon, or I will get really sick for all what is happening and all I fear that will soon do.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário